Thursday at 6:28 AM |  
Now...if you are my FB (Facebook) friend, then I'm sure you already know that I will put anybody (preferably my sister, Tiffany) on blast in a *snaps* second....but this is foolish....
My sister, Tiff...yes...this girl right here:




...literally boo hoo cried while watching.......wait for it.................




















......keep waiting.......











...still waiting......









....do you want to know??













...well wait  a little longer.....









....you ready???






....no yeen ready!.....





















ok







.....for real.....













......wait for it.....










BAM!





I'm done! 
*drops mic*
*walk away*

Posted by CalvinEF

0 comments:

...any thoughts and opinions posted in these blogs are the thoughts and opinions of Calvin Ef and are not subject to change.