Thursday at 9:49 PM |  


Publicity stunt? I think so. T.I seems to turn into SuperTip everytime he is about to face some jail time.
Remember his show on MTV, Road to Redemption? Yup..that was filmed before his 1 year sentence....and the show was basically him helping out troubled youth (trying to save their lives before "the streets" kill them). No shade to T.I...and I think it is awesome what he is doing, but I only see him saving lives once its time to enter prison (because surely he will serve some time for violating his probation). Just my thoughts.....
...somebody should interview the man and ask him how it feels to be on Grand Hustle's payroll....
Posted by CalvinEF

0 comments:

...any thoughts and opinions posted in these blogs are the thoughts and opinions of Calvin Ef and are not subject to change.