I was talking to my cousin the other day and she said something that made me think.
We were talking about "haters". Everyone always say they are glad they have haters, and we hear little phrases like, "I'm making my haters my motivators." and, "Keep hating haters.", and "Hate on me hater." (no shade to Jill Scott)...We hear them all the time, and if you have a Facebook account more than likely you read a hater status at least 12 times per day.
...anyways, she said something along the line of....
Why would I be happy that someone is miserable because of the state that I'm in  (paraphrasing).

Just think about it...

More than likely when someone is hating on you, its not because of YOU, but there is an underlying issue going on in their lives. So you are kinda rejoicing in someone else's pain and suffering, which is beyond low. So for today, instead of taking joy in someone else's misery, how about motivating your haters. 

...well...I personally feel better helping someone out than making them hurt.
...I am also sick of hearing the word "hater", because a lot of times people are not hating on you, you are just such a horrible and messy person that people simply don't like you.
Posted by CalvinEF

0 comments:

...any thoughts and opinions posted in these blogs are the thoughts and opinions of Calvin Ef and are not subject to change.